SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Love Wins

My children teach me so much. I am so grateful for their individual personalities and perspectives on the world. Today I picked up my oldest girl, the Queen, who was attending a babysitting training class all day.



We spent the afternoon together running some errands and shopping. On the drive home somehow our conversation went from the safety precautions they taught her to consider in a babysitting job for herself and for the children, to why do people do bad things, to current evils of our society. She said it seemed to her that there was a lot less evil way back in time than there is now. I answered that sin has been around since Adam and Eve. She responded "but mom, Love has been around much longer than sin. Love has been around since God has, because He is Love. and that's what I have to say about all of that." In light of some of the seemingly hopeless situations in our world right now, it was exactly what I needed to hear.
Love Wins

Post a Comment